Jefftron Active Brake II MOSFET
Out of stock
Product description: Micro active brake II with wiring
Professionally made mosfet with motor active braking designed for airsoft electric guns (AEG).
In semi fire mode piston isn’t partially stretched, spring is fully released, parts in mechabox aren’t under strain and nozzle locks hop-up chamber in greater part (depends on ROF).
Active break solves multiple shots in semi mode with weapons with very high rate of fire (ROF).
Device increases gun rate of fire and battery holds longer, than with basic wiring.
– Very small device dimension, it fits nearly everywhere
– Presoldered wires allows faster and easier installation into the gun, it is long enough for all kind of weapons. Simply cut wires to the required length and attach connectors (included in package)
— There are high quality power wires 1,5 qmm (AWG16) with thin and hard MPPE insulation and signal blue wire 0.34 qmm (AWG22) with MPPE insulation
– Board covered by conformal coating, it protect device against water
– If you want to use your own wires, choose variant without wiring
– Designed for spring up to M160 (equivalent for current 75A single shot fire or 25A burst fire for max. 30s)
– Specified for common batteries up to 17V (Ni-xx 8.4 – 12V, lipol 7.4 – 14.8V)
– Active braking uses the excess energy from the motor to stop it. The braking effect is the most powerful with high torgue motor
– 6 wires connection
– Device size 27x10x7mm
– No current consumption in the idle mode
– No sparking on switch contacts
– In auto fire mode piston stops in random position due the mechabox design
– For right function is necessary to have a functional gearbox cut off lever, selector plate, reverse latch, trigger and trigger block, as it has the standard gearbox
DEVICE INSTRUCTIONS: you can download installation manual in English here [PDF, 596.09 kB]
– Device with wiring
– DeanT connector male
– 30A mini fuse
– 4x faston female 2,8mm
– 6x black heat shrink tube 3,2mm – length 20mm
– 3x black heat shrink tube 4,8mm – length 20mm
– Installation manual in Englishgearbox